Tyler Firearms, LLC. is a veteran owned and operated limited liability company registered in the state of Maryland. We opened our doors with one simple goal in mind - to be a better gun store. Our slogan is, "Redefining what a gun store should be, by defying what others have done". We do things a little differently here at Tyler Firearms. First, there are no stupid questions - if you don't know something, ask. Whether you're new to the shooting sports or you've been shooting for decades, we're here to help navigate the sometimes confusing world of the shooting sports. If you need some help getting your HQL, we can do that. If you need help choosing your next firearm for home defense, we're here to help with that, too. If you just have questions and don't know where to turn for answers, stop by or give us a call and we'll do everything we can to provide the best assistance we can.
Second, we aren't in business to take your hard earned money from you. Our prices are very competitive with online gun "stores", and most of the time we'll match or beat our local competition. We're not always the cheapest, but what you do get at Tyler Firearms, is over 40 years of shooting experience to tap in to whenever the need arises. From competitions to combat, one of us has done what you're looking to do and can help guide you in whatever way we can. We're not commissioned retail sales people just looking to make a sale. Our only goal when you come in to the store is to earn your business for the next time you come in. If that means you don't buy anything, then so be it. If we helped to answer a question or provide you with our personal experiences with whatever your next purchase will be, then we've done our jobs. Our only goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and we take that goal very seriously. If you're not 100% satisfied with the level of service or product you received from Tyler Firearms, we want to know about it. We can't fix something if we don't know it's broken.
A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is an entity in itself, and being an individual comes with certain responsibilities. We strive to use our resources wisely and have a positive impact on the world. We constantly strive to be as eco-friendly as possible with our recycling program and paperless technology. We use shared printers and recycled toner and paper products - and recycle them again when we're done with them. With modern technology, maintaining a paperless program is relatively easy. We use digital signatures whenever possible and scan and recycle papers we receive.
- April 1st, 2014 - Tyler Firearms opened its doors for the first time with 1 full-time employee and 2 part-time employees.
- April 1st, 2015 - Tyler Firearms moved to a larger store to serve our growing customer base with 2 full-time employees and 2 part-time employees
- May 12th, 2016 - Tyler Firearms moved again to an even larger store and training facility with 2 full-time employees and 4 part-time employees
- As of November 1, 2017, Tyler Firearms has over 3,500 active customers and sales in excess of $1,000,000 annually. We've helped over 1,500 students obtain their Handgun Qualification License.
OUR TAXPAYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS:
- Federal Employer Identification Number: 46-3664596
- Maryland Central Registration Number: 13239309
- Maryland Sales and Use Tax Account Number: 15349011
OUR FIREARMS DEALER'S LICENSES:
- Maryland Regulated Firearms Dealer's License: 0xxxx2
- Federal Firearms License: Type 07 (dealer/manufacturer) and SOT (Class 3 dealer/manufacturer)
- Founding Member - Maryland Certified Firearms Instructors Association, Inc.
- National Rifle Association Business Alliance Member
- National Shooting Sports Foundation Business Member
- Industry Partner - Maryland Shooters (www.mdshooters.com)
- Glock Sub-Distributor (aka "Blue Label")